COVID19 Guidelines for schools have been released for implementation for Thursday and Friday.
- We will return to staggered off-site drop-off and pick-up, which will be the same as it was in Term 1.
|Time||Gate 1||Gate 2||Gate 3|
|2.26pm||1B & 1F||1D||1H|
|2.28pm||2A||2G||2K & 2F|
|2.30pm||3S, 3P, 3B & 3/4V||4C, 4D, 4T & 6WBikes & Scooters||5B, 5G, 5/6C & 6M|
- Parents and non-essential staff will not be allowed on site.
- Parents need to social distance outside the gate (1.5m)
- Parents should comply with the current NSW Health guidelines and wear a mask at drop-off and pick-up.
- Many of our organised in-class NAIDOC activities will go ahead.
- Our NAIDOC assembly will be postponed until next term.
- Staff and students are not required to wear masks at school but may do, if preferred.
Please remember if you or your child is unwell or has flu like symptoms, please stay home and get tested.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.